Introduction
Hello everyone! My name is Diana and I am majoring in Art after switching from Health Sciences. Out of all the careers in art, animation has caught my attention the most but I am open to learning about different careers. I haven't taken any other art courses prior to this semester but I am very excited to do so! This is actually my second semester at CSUP, I was at PPCC before coming to Pueblo.
At the moment I don't really have a favorite artist since there are so many I like and so many different art styles. Recently, I have been getting back into drawing after a long break from it. Besides drawing, I enjoy music and playing instruments.
When I am not in school, I enjoy spending most of my time with my family. Here is Oreo, the youngest of my family.

Hello, is there a certain type of art style you gravitate toward? I personally am going for my art major as well with a minor in media communications. Hope to work with you in future classes.
ReplyDeleteHi! At the moment I haven't seen myself gravitate toward a specific type of art style but I feel that is because I am constantly seeing different art styles on social media nearly every day. I wish you the best with your plans! I hope to work with you in future classes too.
DeleteVery nice to meet you! I love the picture of your puppy! Which instruments do you play?
DeleteHello! Nice to meet you too! I played the flute for some years and started learning to play the piano a couple of years ago but it has been a while since I have played. I hope to learn how to play even more instruments too.
Delete